středa 17. srpna 2016

Yankee Candle Summer Storm Review


Summer Storm was a part of the Summer 2016 collection. It's a USA exclusive, but it was sold on QVC UK. I got this large jar on eBay.

Fragrance notes:
The top notes: citrus notes, aromatic notes, ozone, rosemary
The middle notes: fresh eucalyptus, eucalyptus oil
The bottom base notes: labdanum, musk, patchouli, woodsy notes

Fragrance family: Fresh
Similar fragrances: Over the River, Coastal Waters, Wild Sea Grass

Availability: USA
Official rating: 3.9/5
My rating:  5/5
Scent throw: 6/10
Description: Like a storm front moving through a forest, this scent tingles with the subtle freshness of eucalyptus grounded with a hint of patchouli.

Summer Storm.  I absolutely love the colour of the wax and the iconic label.
Many people think this scent is similar to Storm Watch before they have smelt it. But it is not. Storm Watch is a fresh, watery fragrance, while Summer Storm is a sharp, ozonic fragrance.
The scent description reads notes of patchouli and eucalyptus, I honestly don't like patchouli nor eucalyptus and I don't like citrus fragrances either, but I love this fragrance. It's a wonderful, balmy tingling reminiscent of summer's freshest air. It's a wonderful, rainy fragrance with a masculine twist to it. I wouldn't call it men's cologne though.
I haven't had any problems with tunneling. The scent throw is medium–medium strong. I do like strong scents.
If you liked Over the River or Wild Sea Grass I think this is your next favorite.

Talk to you soon!

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat