sobota 5. září 2015

Yankee Candle Beach Walk Review



I've done real beach walk several times, so I can say if this candle reminds me of real beach walk.


Fragrances







Beach Walk was a bestseller in Europe. In some reason, Yankee retired this fragrance years ago. It is available in the states right now and it is very popular. Everybody likes it, I'll say if it reminds of sea air/water today.

Fragrance notes:
Top notes: ozone, tangerine and
clementine
Middle notes: sea moss, salt water and orange flower
Base notes: musk and orange blossom

Fragrance family: fresh
Availability: USA/Europe - retired
Official rating: 4.5/5
My rating: 4/5
Description: Refreshing salt water and sea musk warmed with sunny notes of rangerine and orange blossom/A classic scent of sea and sea salt with sunny notes of tangerine and orange blossom.

I absolutely love this fragrance! I burned a large 2-wick tumbler and throw was amazing. It's a strong sea fragrance which reminds you of the summer ray at the shore... it has got a wonderful watery fragrance with a little bit of ocean breeze air type of scent. Everything is laced with sweet notes of tangerine and sweet blossoms. I love it!

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat