středa 22. července 2015

Yankee Candle Ocean Star Review



Hello everyone!
This is my first post on my blog.

FragrancesI'm going to review one of my first candles and it's - Ocean Star.
I bought it on yankeecandle.co.uk in January, but it isn't available there now. It was released in UK as Speacial Appearance.
But you may try ebay and if you're from America, you may buy it over here yankeecandle.com/oceanstar. It has beeen released as a new fragrance for Spring 2014. I think it isn't a spring fragrance, but I very like it!

I found the fragrance notes for this scent:
The top notes: ozone, fresh aloe, cactus milk and citrus
The middle notes: lily of the valley, lotus blossom and melon
The base bottom notes: musk and wood

Fragrance family: fresh
Availability: USA/Europe - Speacial Appearance
Official rating: 4.5/5
My rating: 3.8/5
Description: Soothing and fresh... the scent of peacefull       sun-kissed waters laced with aloe, citrus and lotus blossom. Dive in!
Label: 


This fragrance isn't musky at all. I can really smell aloe, cactus milk, citrus and blossoms! If you like Turquoise Sky, or citrus scents, you may try this scent, because it's  very similar to Turquoise Sky (but it isn't as musky as Turquoise Sky) It is a really fresh, clean fragrance. I can really smell the water. But this fragrance can evoke the smell of fake, ocean toilet smell.
It isn't in my 5 Top fragrances, but I like it.

It seems, that this candle will throw very well.





Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat