středa 22. července 2015

Yankee Candle Oceanside Review

Hi everyone,
Today I'm reviewing another scent!

It's going to be Oceanside.
I bought this fragrance in Italy. It's still available in Europe hereyankeecandle.co.uk/oceanside and in the USA hereyankeecandle.com/oceanside. This fragrance was very rare and hard to find till this year. It wasn't released in Europe before. It was a new for USA Summer 2012 and it was retired in 2013. I really love this fragrance.

I found the fragrance notes:
The top notes: bergamot and nutmeg
The middle notes: cyclamen, ylang and grapefruit
The bottom base notes: cedarwood, musk and vanilla

Fragrance family: Fresh
Availability: USA - retired/Europe - Special Appearance
Official rating: 4.8/5
My rating:  4.6/5
Description: A quiet day at the beach... the warm, musky scent of calm sea air with touches of citrusy sunshine.

Well, this fragrance is in my favourites. It's a complex fragrance, and it is very musky and parfumy smell. I can smell citrus, vanilla, nuts and nutmeg. It's a beachy fragrance. It's an unusual fragrance. It isn't a faky smell, it's a very real fragrance. I really recommend this fragrance as it is released around the world! I haven't burnt it but it seems that it will be a lighter fragrance.


Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat